Our Beautiful Mess
As he held my hand... I grew stronger
Blog Stats: How many has entered the closet?
- 59,621 peeks @ May's skeletons
Whose skeletons are these?A gal with irrepressible imagination. A gal with Thought Monsters in her tummy. A gal who cries watching cartoons. A gal who is labeled as a bimbo trapped in a 12 year old boys mind by the man she loves. A gal... just another gal living in this upside down world.
- No project managers are not too serious. We are fun people too!
- Seafood induced happiness
- Article: 50 Influential Photographs That Changed Our World
- Article: 6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day
- My favorite animal…. Heart!
- Pajamas on a rainy night
- Article: Being True to Ourselves and Forgetting What Other People Think
- Project Management Jokes
- Joining the 5am Club
- How To Feel Happier And Less Stressed
- 12 Gorgeous Photos From China’s Rice Paddy Art Theme Park flip.it/c7qBS 2 years ago
- A sight to remember. Where else can u find an Orang Utan popping on the porcelain throne? instagram.com/p/3Z-q0Atsvz/ 2 years ago
- When love shines through despite all the bitterness it brings..... instagram.com/p/3Z-ZqwNsvJ/ 2 years ago
- 21 Things People Born In The Early 80s Are Currently Experiencing flip.it/lXVZC 2 years ago
- Update from the Jungle Teacher. No drama pls. Just HELP. "@JarodYJK: Update On The Power Outage goo.gl/fb/M2X6LI #school #smkkatibas" 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Lately there has been lots of internal thoughts about who am I really, deep inside – what am I all about, and most importantly – my purpose in life. (no.. not mid life crisis yet, toy boys – wait a … Continue reading
Its been a while since I’ve last posted a #Make Me Wonder. No, its not that I’ve got no wonderment anymore, hello… its me… till I’m 90 I will have something to wonder about. It’s mainly because I’m too lazy … Continue reading