Our Beautiful Mess
As he held my hand... I grew stronger
Blog Stats: How many has entered the closet?
- 59,162 peeks @ May's skeletons
Whose skeletons are these?A gal with irrepressible imagination. A gal with Thought Monsters in her tummy. A gal who cries watching cartoons. A gal who is labeled as a bimbo trapped in a 12 year old boys mind by the man she loves. A gal... just another gal living in this upside down world.
- No project managers are not too serious. We are fun people too!
- Seafood induced happiness
- Article: 50 Influential Photographs That Changed Our World
- Article: 6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day
- My favorite animal…. Heart!
- Pajamas on a rainy night
- Article: Being True to Ourselves and Forgetting What Other People Think
- Project Management Jokes
- Joining the 5am Club
- How To Feel Happier And Less Stressed
- 12 Gorgeous Photos From China’s Rice Paddy Art Theme Park flip.it/c7qBS 2 years ago
- A sight to remember. Where else can u find an Orang Utan popping on the porcelain throne? instagram.com/p/3Z-q0Atsvz/ 2 years ago
- When love shines through despite all the bitterness it brings..... instagram.com/p/3Z-ZqwNsvJ/ 2 years ago
- 21 Things People Born In The Early 80s Are Currently Experiencing flip.it/lXVZC 2 years ago
- Update from the Jungle Teacher. No drama pls. Just HELP. "@JarodYJK: Update On The Power Outage goo.gl/fb/M2X6LI #school #smkkatibas" 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
La di do la do mi mi – A familiar sound – the piano. I’ll recognize these sounds anytime – about 15 years of playing banging on it. I miss my piano… sigh Baby wailing. Loud. Shrill. Annoying. My baby … Continue reading
Been slacking on blogging again – blame it on the chipsmore-ing blogging mojo! Sigh I guess I can sum up my life these past weeks in just one breath. Deep breath BF, Work, Food, BF, Sex, Diet, BF, Pimple, Money, … Continue reading
Don’t you just hate it that when you meet someone on the street, or in the mall, or at the book store, or some coffee shop, someone whom you’ve not met in quite a while, sometimes for a couple of … Continue reading