Our Beautiful Mess
As he held my hand... I grew stronger
Blog Stats: How many has entered the closet?
- 59,621 peeks @ May's skeletons
Whose skeletons are these?A gal with irrepressible imagination. A gal with Thought Monsters in her tummy. A gal who cries watching cartoons. A gal who is labeled as a bimbo trapped in a 12 year old boys mind by the man she loves. A gal... just another gal living in this upside down world.
- No project managers are not too serious. We are fun people too!
- Seafood induced happiness
- Article: 50 Influential Photographs That Changed Our World
- Article: 6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day
- My favorite animal…. Heart!
- Pajamas on a rainy night
- Article: Being True to Ourselves and Forgetting What Other People Think
- Project Management Jokes
- Joining the 5am Club
- How To Feel Happier And Less Stressed
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
There is something special about good seafood
Or perhaps there’s just something about eating with your hands with the presence of others. Well our fellow Malay friends do that traditionally…. i think they are on to something.
Visited Crab Factory in Ss2 with a couple of friends and naturally got our fingers, hands and elbows all greasy with one of the most delicious sauce I’ve ever had. Highlight of the night is or course the fresh and succulent crabs. Comes in 3 different sauces. Bread to dip, and I got myself some yummy sweet corn simmered in that signature sauce.
3 days after meal, I’m still thinking bout it. Tell me if that is not magic.
I’ve seen this before
But you can never get tired of seeing great things.
Be amazed by these 50 photos.
50 Influential Photographs That Changed Our World