This is no APRIL FOOL joke. I used to take 1st April lightly… Until I read the below. May there be many blossomed minds today. GOD BLESS. Verse “It is time to seek the Lord.” – ho 10:12 Thought This month of April is said to derive its name from the Latin verb aperio, which signifies to open, because all the buds and blossoms are now opening, and we have arrived at the gates of the flowery year. Reader, if you are yet unsaved, may your heart, in accord with the universal awakening of nature, be opened to receive the Lord. Every blossoming flower warns you that it is time to seek the Lord; be not out of tune with nature, but let your heart bud and bloom with holy desires. Do you tell me that the warm blood of youth leaps in your veins then, I entreat you, give your vigour to the Lord. It was my unspeakable happiness to be called in early youth, and I could fain praise the Lord every day for it. Salvation is priceless, let it come when it may, but oh! an early salvation has a double value in it. Young men and maidens, since you may perish ere you reach your prime, “It is time to seek the Lord.” Ye who feel the first signs of decay, quicken your pace: that hollow cough, that hectic flush, are warnings which you must not trifle with; with you it is indeed time to seek the Lord. Did I observe a little grey mingled with your once luxurious tresses Years are stealing on apace, and death is drawing nearer by hasty marches, let each return of spring arouse you to set your house in order. Dear reader, if you are now advanced in life, let me entreat and implore you to delay no longer. There is a day of grace for you now-be thankful for that, but it is a limited season and grows shorter every time that clock ticks. Here in this silent chamber, on this first night of another month, I speak to you as best I can by paper and ink, and from my inmost soul, as God’s servant, I lay before you this warning, “It is time to seek the Lord.” Slight not that work, it may be your last call from destruction, the final syllable from the lip of grace. Devotional provided by Heartlight ,reg; ,copy; 1996-2013. All rights reserved. http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/hl-devos-spurgeon-evening/~3/O3A8SXe6b34/0401-pm.html #Bible http://mydailybible.org/s.php?t=2&h=Thought+for+the+evening+of+Mon+April+1%2C+2013+%28Devotional%29+&l=http%3A%2F%2Ffeedproxy.google.com%2F%7Er%2Fhl-devos-spurgeon-evening%2F%7E3%2FO3A8SXe6b34%2F0401-pm.html
Our Beautiful Mess
As he held my hand... I grew stronger
Blog Stats: How many has entered the closet?
- 59,521 peeks @ May's skeletons
Whose skeletons are these?A gal with irrepressible imagination. A gal with Thought Monsters in her tummy. A gal who cries watching cartoons. A gal who is labeled as a bimbo trapped in a 12 year old boys mind by the man she loves. A gal... just another gal living in this upside down world.
- No project managers are not too serious. We are fun people too!
- Seafood induced happiness
- Article: 50 Influential Photographs That Changed Our World
- Article: 6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day
- My favorite animal…. Heart!
- Pajamas on a rainy night
- Article: Being True to Ourselves and Forgetting What Other People Think
- Project Management Jokes
- Joining the 5am Club
- How To Feel Happier And Less Stressed
- 12 Gorgeous Photos From China’s Rice Paddy Art Theme Park flip.it/c7qBS 2 years ago
- A sight to remember. Where else can u find an Orang Utan popping on the porcelain throne? instagram.com/p/3Z-q0Atsvz/ 2 years ago
- When love shines through despite all the bitterness it brings..... instagram.com/p/3Z-ZqwNsvJ/ 2 years ago
- 21 Things People Born In The Early 80s Are Currently Experiencing flip.it/lXVZC 2 years ago
- Update from the Jungle Teacher. No drama pls. Just HELP. "@JarodYJK: Update On The Power Outage goo.gl/fb/M2X6LI #school #smkkatibas" 2 years ago