No need to repeat what every newspaper, blogs, magazines and saying these days. But I find these few tips very useful..🙂
* Hard work: All hard work bring a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.
* Laziness: A sleeping lobster is carried away by the water current.
* Earnings: Never depend on a single source of income. [At least make your Investments get you second earning]
* Spending: If you buy things you don’t need, you’ll soon sell things you need.
* Savings: Don’t save what is left after spending; spend what is left after saving.
* Borrowings: The borrower becomes the lender’s slave.
* Accounting: It’s no use carrying an umbrella, if your shoes are leaking.
* Auditing: Beware of little expenses; A small leak can sink a large ship.
* Risk-taking: Never test the depth of the river with both feet. [Have an alternate plan ready]
* Investment: Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.